When the story Ends

Hell-o :)


Hey there kawan-kawan. Guess what, this is the best day in my life even there are nothing happens. But I dah atur everything that i've to say for today. Haha. Sounds silly right? I'm trying to act like an idiot lar men! I don't know why, haha.

Time for the Love Story.
A long time ago... Wait-wait, wrong story la. Haha, Back to the mood. Dulu, you said to me like this...You were my strength when I was weak,You were my voice when I couldn’t speak,You were my eyes when I couldn’t see,You saw the best there was in me,Lifted me up when I couldn’t reach,You gave me faith ’coz you believed,I’m everything I am,Because you loved me.

See, what a romantic. And I will say to him...>>You gave me wings and made me fly,You touched my hand I could touch the sky,I lost my faith, you gave it back to me,You said no star was out of reach,You stood by me and I stood tall,I had your love I had it all,I’m grateful for each day you gave me,Maybe I don’t know that much,But I know this much is true,I was blessed because I was loved by you.<<

All around us said that we are such a cute couple. And i'll say "Hey Peeps! What The Hell are you talking about ha?". But then , i will smiling till the day die la. But that story that i called "Hikayat 1001 Malam" ends with the unhappy ending. We broke each others heart. But then, I hurt myself. I feel like dying inside. And I always "tacing-tacing" when I read those love story novels. But the unhappy ending were because of me. I'm fake it !

there's nothing left I have to say. I have to be sad for the rest of my life because i can't own you anymore.
So, selamat tinggal Sayang.

~i'm laughing myself

2 comments:

cik affy said...

hye dear :)

comel blog ^^ thankss for following me yeahhhh ^____^ follow u back okayyy ,

btw umu bpe ? ;D

Le' Morgana said...

Hye, thanks :D

umur I baru 13 tahun la. why?