It's her engagement.

Assalamualaikum.

Isnin lepas kakak saya bertunang. Yah, she is

Raja Fairuz Ziana Binti Raja Mohamad Aznan.




Actually, it's first time held an engagement. So, there was shoo many people and make me feel like want to scream. Okay fine. It's hot and to many crowd. Who can stand? Tell me!

And that day theme was Gold :D This is some of the hantaran.


It's like a treasure hunt. Hey, my sisters make it by themselves okay! Cool kan kakak kiteww? :D 

And, the one I like the most is..


It's full of chocolate. yah, just the "coklat duit syiling" one laahh. But, there's also Cadbury beberapa tepek bubuh situu man!.

And I'm presenting, the most comel >oo<


Yah, I didn't wear gold or brown. Because it's kebaya. And the weather is hot, so jangan harap nak berkebaya sangat lah kan? So, I rather chose to wear baju kurung even it is biru. Shoo what? hihihihi


See? man, she's my eldest sister. And I'm taller than her. Bigger? Yes -,-

Okay, and the last one I love the most. is my anak-anak sedara yang kadang-kadang mintak kaki, tapi kadang-kadang boleh buat kita senyum sendiri tengok gambar diorang.


From left: Alia Maisarah, Siddiq Muhamad Haniff, dan Hani < ini tak tau nama penuh.

Shooo shuwiiittt kan? :D


Much love.





No comments: