Someone.Tell them, I love them the most.

Assalamualaikum :)
In the name of Allah , Most Gracious , Most Merciful




First, I'm presenting the new character in my heart. There go Haziqah Hamriezal, Fatin Haziqah S, Rafidah Md Yusof and the most lovely Fadlin Aqilah.

Thanks them for making me laugh last Saturday. Yah, kami pada mulanya pergi library. Pum pang Pum Pang belajar, pergilah bandar. Dan malam tu kami stay up rumah hazieqah sebab parents dia tak ada. Trust me, we're not sleeping.

And for sure, I jumpa Kak Sanshain Mas dekat bandar. That's make my day more rainbow :D

And yet,the best thing in my life can't be too long. Just last for 2 days because tomorrow got damn paper waits at school. Ahhh damn!

Kbai I need to study. Assalamualaikum. 

*Awak kawan lama. Awak cemburu bukan? :)
Saya ada dengan kakak awak tu masa awak IM dia. Kihkihkih

No comments: